A. IDENTITY OF THE ENTITY IN CHARGE OF COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal data is collected by Mode Connection Pty Ltd, registered with the Australian Company Number (ACN) 604 365 577 and the business name MODSIE.
B. KIND OF DATA THAT CAN BE COLLECTED
We can collect the following information from you as defined by the Privacy Act 1988.
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- first name and last name;
- residential or business address;
- address including post code and country;
- age and date of birth;
- telephone number;
- proof of identity, such as your drivers licence or passport number;
- profile picture;
- information collected when registering with Facebook which is defined as public.
We may also collect information that does not identify you personally, but permit the following:
- your favourite products registered by you in your Wishlist;
- the list of products you have submitted to sell;
- the list of products you have ordered on our Website;
- the address of delivery of your orders;
- all information you have sent to us while submitting an article for sale (pictures, description, bills)
- history of claims or incidents;
- messages exchanged (emails and website comments);
- IP address;
- information you have provided to us via email, website, or phone directly to our team members.
C. HOW CAN THE DATA BE COLLECTED
Your personal data can be collected via the following methods:
- directly from you;
- when you register to our website;
- when you complete a purchase order or sell a Product;
- when you communicate with us by mail, phone or by any other means;
- when browsing the Site and consulting products;
- through Facebook.
D. HOW YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS HELD BY US
We can hold your personal data securely in a hard/physical copy form or in an electronic form.
Electronic form includes computer systems and databases, computer software programs, Internet servers, hosted Internet services provided by third parties.
E. PURPOSES OF THE DATA COLLECTION
Personal information includes all information that can be used to personally identify you and also permits to:
- communicate with you, with our commercials offers and marketing communication, informative communication or to answer your questions or complaints;
- register your orders, register your Products submitted to sell;
- provide your personal information to third parties we contract with (e.g. for the delivery of your orders, for your payments);
- provide your personal information to third parties such as police, lawyers, other Users in the case of fraud or illegal sales.
Your personal information is important to us as, if we are unable to collect it:
- we may be unable to provide to you our products and/or services;
- we may be unable to communicate with you;
- we may be unable to accept your submitted product to sell;
- we may be unable to pay you when one of your Product as been sold on our Website.
F. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA OVERSEAS
Your Personal Data may be disclosed to third parties overseas if they are linked to us for the purpose of an order (to deliver a Product outside Australia for example) or for the fulfilment of one of our services.
G. COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
We take reasonable steps to safeguard and protect your personal data. However we are not liable for any unauthorised access to this information.
I. ACCESS & TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You can access and modify your Personal data through My Account > My Personal data, or by contacting us.