“Win a Pre-loved Louis Vuitton Speedy bag” August 2019 Conditions of Participation
|Promoter||Mode Connection Pty. Ltd. (ABN 13 604 365 577) trading as “Modsie” 70 Macdonald Street, Erskineville, NSW 2043|
|Entry Restrictions||Open only to Australian residents aged 18 or over and who are member of the Facebook group “High End Brands I love” who are over 18 years old.|
|Competition period||The game starts at 12.01am (AEST) on the 12/08/19 and ends at 11.59pm (AEST) on 22/08/19.|
|Entry Method and Condition of entry||To enter in the game, participant must |
– Follow Modsie’s Facebook page,
– Sign up to Modsie’ Newsletter: https://www.facebook.com/modsie/app/100265896690345/if they have not already subscribed
– Tag two members of the group under the post
– Comment under the “High End Brands I love” post what they love about the Speedy bag (text and / or emoticons)
|Winner’s Selection||The winning entry will be selected by the Modsie Team in consideration of the most original comment posted about why participants love the Speedy bag.|
|Winner Notification and Publication||The winner will be notified in writing via Facebook or email, within two business days of the selection and their Facebook user name will be published on the Facebook group “High End Brands I love” on the 24/08/19 for an unlimited period.|
|Prize Details||The winner will win a Second-hand Louis Vuitton Speedy bag valued at $400.00The winner will be contacted for them to confirm their delivery address and the bag will be shipped to them within 7 days following the winner announcement. Shipping cost will be paid by Mode Connection Pty. Ltd.|
|Prize Claim Date and Time||The prize must be claimed by 11.59pm (AEST) on 24/09/19 with the winner confirming their delivery address.|
|Unclaimed Prize Draw||If the prize has not been accepted or claimed by the Prize Claim Date and Time, the relevant entry will be discarded and the Promoter will award the prize to the next valid Reserve Entrant.|
- Information regarding the entrants’ participation in the “Win a Pre-loved Louis Vuitton Speedy bag” forms part of these Conditions of Participation. By participating, entrants accept these conditions.
- Mode Connection Pty. Ltd. has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. Mode Connection Pty. Ltd. is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
- The winner will be determined solely based on the originality of their comment about what they love the most about the Speedy bag.
- The winner must comply with all directions and instructions issued by Mode Connection Pty. Ltd. Mode Connection Pty. Ltd. may disqualify entrants who fail to fully comply with the directions and instructions or these Conditions of Participation.
- Participation in this promotional activity is free of charge.
- All photographs and/or visual content provided by Mode Connection Pty. Ltd. is owned by Mode Connection Pty. Ltd.
- Participating Entrants and the Winner, agree to comply with all requirements and directions of the Promoter and of the people responsible for the selection process.
- Each entrant that is newly registered to Modsie’s Newsletter will get a $30 voucher to use on their first purchase.
- Information regarding the prize and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By entering, entrants accept these conditions.
- The competition will be conducted during the Competition Period. Entries must be received during the Competition Period. Entries are deemed to be received at the date and time the comment is published on Facebook. The Promoter has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. Entrants who enter using multiple email addresses or aliases may be disqualified. Consumers are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the Internet. Automatically generated entries may be disqualified.
- The Promoter is not liable for late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed or illegible entries, correspondence or claims for prizes due to error, omission, tampering, theft, destruction or otherwise.
- The winner’s selection will be conducted at the time, on the date and at the location as stated in the Winner’s Selection.
- The prize is as stated in the Prize Details.
- The Promoter will deliver the Prize at the winner’s address. Prizes will only be delivered within Australia.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility if the Prize is abandoned, called off or postponed for any reason and the winner will not receive any other prize or cash in lieu of the Prize.
- The winner will be notified in accordance with the Winner Notification and Publication section of these conditions. By entering this competition, each entrant agree that their Facebook user name will be published on the Facebook group “High End Brands I love”.
- By participating in the Competition, the winner consents to sharing a photography of their prize once received (as advised by the Promoter) for the purpose of promoting this competition for an unlimited period on the Facebook group “High End Brands I love”.
- The Promoter may require the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
- If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the relevant entry will be discarded and a new winner of that prize will be determined by awarding the prize to the next Reserve Entrant.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person (including without limitation a winner) who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person or behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate or the agencies or companies associated with this competition, is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. If the prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter.
- If the prize has not been accepted or claimed in accordance with the relevant Prize Claim Date and Time or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter cannot contact the selected winner (or the selected winner does not contact the Promoter) by the relevant Prize Claim Date and Time, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will award the prize to the next Reserve Entrant. The winner will be notified as stated in the Unclaimed Prize Draw Winner Notification and Publication.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage, loss or delay in transit to prize.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other social media platforms. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or any other social media platforms. Each entrant completely releases Facebook or any other social media platforms from any and all liability.
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings.